Dogs love to chew! While animal parts like tracheas may be a bit ghoulish to us, at Ghoulish Gourmet™, we know that they are a particular favorite amongst our canine friends. And dog parents can be assured that our Tempting Beef Tracheas™ are a healthy chew, 100% sourced and made in the USA with a chemical-free process that distinguishes us from other natural chews in the industry. Our chews are marinated in a raw, organic apple cider vinegar bath. This helps to tenderize them for easier digestion and prevents the “stinky” odor that is often associated with animal chews. They are then dehydrated at low temperatures to help maintain as many macronutrients as possible.
Made in the USA, whole-form, odor-free, all-natural, chemical-free, packed with vitamins and minerals, 100% digestible…Ghoulish Gourmet™ Tempting Beef Tracheas, are a treat dogs love and parents trust
- PREMIUM USA MADE TREATS Your pet’s safety is important to us. That’s why our Ghoulish Gourmet™ Tempting Beef Trachea whole-form chews are sourced and made in the USA.
- ALL-NATURAL PREPARATION Tempting Beef Trachea™ are marinated in a chemical-free raw apple cider vinegar bath to help tenderize them for easier digestion and prevent “stinky” odor. No chemicals, preservatives, fillers or artificial flavors and naturally grain-free and gluten-free.
- DEHYDRATED FOR MAXIMUM NUTRITION Tempting Beef Trachea™ are carefully dehydrated at low temperatures, maintaining as many macronutrients as possible.
- SUITABLE MEDIUM TO LARGE DOGS Tempting Beef Trachea™ are about 6” long and whole form; a great size for medium and large dogs up to 90 lbs. Please note that the tracheas have a yummy natural coating of fat on the exterior. Dogs love it but it can be a bit messy. You may want to feed outside or on an easily cleaned surface.
- PEACE OF MIND Our all-natural chews give you the peace of mind knowing your dog is enjoying a healthy, delicious snack that can help increase glucosamine & hyaluronic acid intake to promote healthy hips & joints
Feeding Guidelines: If your dog is a gulper or swallower, give them an oversized chew, nothing smaller than what they can fit in their mouth. If your dog is unfamiliar with the product, always watch them initially and supervise their chewing.
Storage Guidelines: The best storage solution for these chews is to be stored in a bag in the freezer (extends shelf life 2 years). The second best is to be bagged in the refrigerator (extends shelf life 1 year). Third is in a non-humid area away from sunlight. Keeping these chews bagged will help prevent oxidation. This is a food product. If it is treated like food, it can last a long time. These are safe to store in the cupboard or pantry but should be fed within 4 months of purchase.
ugh so gross!